|Have some coffee; stay awhile.|
- Don't miss past nosy interviewee Emily Gould's great essay on the beginnings of her scent quest and her appreciation of Perfumes: The Guide. I hope she bought herself a brand new bottle of perfume the day this piece posted.
- Over at First Nerve, Avery Gilbert writes about the results of a Polish study called "Does Personality Smell? Accuracy of Personality Assessments Based on Body Odour." People sniffed slept-in t-shirts and could tell if the wearer was neurotic.
- Ari of Scents of Self is hosting a perfume sale to benefit Refuge, a UK charity working against domestic violence. If you have perfume (or other suggested items) that you're willing to part with for a good cause, please check it out.
- Orangette was already the source for my go-to granola, but tonight I tried this new recipe she recently posted. After just a few bites, I already believe it has unseated the standard and now holds the place of honor as the weekly granola around these parts. We'll see how it does with Fage. The olive oil, brown sugar, and maple syrup toast up the coconut and seeds so perfectly, and for the 45 minutes this is baking you will be in love with the smell of your house.
- Not strictly scent-related, but I wanted to share with you some online treats from other past nosy interviewees: